1000Km-621 mile club

Gayle - June 18th (Read 152 times)

Congratulations on crossing the finish line this early in the year, Gayle! 

You've done it 2 weeks before 'Half-Time'... Truly an achievement  Smile

Maggie & Molly

woohoo to our awesome leader.  congrats to you Gayle!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

under a rock

Congratulations!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Good stuff!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Big grin

Well done, Gayle, congrats!

I guess I'm next... Tomorrow, maybe.

Again, congratulations!

Congratulations!  All these early finishes are inspiring!!!

Inspiring! x

WOW!  I did pass the mark!!!  Woo Hoo!  This makes me stoked!  Thanks everyone!  Running has been keeping me sane lately. 

I'm sorry I have been MIA! 

Life has hit a bit hard the past few weeks.  My mother-in-law called and told my hubby she was ready.  He asked ready for what.  The reply:  I'm ready for you to come to Fla, pick me up so I can live with you.

Wow!  What a life changer....so we have been looking for housing to move my MIL into.  Our house is not friendly enough for her......we live on a hill in a two story house.  She can not climb stairs and has taken to passing out.  So we are needing something close to us, with no stairs, a walk in shower and close to medical care.  Plus we are checking out in-home care....

So sorry for the long story, but a little bit of an explaination why I have been missing.  Roll eyes

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Oh wow, that's definitely a lot to throw at someone all at once! But congrats on passing the 1000k mark before the halfway point!