1000Km-621 mile club

I actually ran (Read 201 times)

Maggie & Molly

Hey all ~~ I haven't run. I have had injuries, lack of modivation, life, and pretty much any other excuse you can imagine but after tearing some ligaments in my ankle a few weeks ago I finally ran yesterday. A whole 2 miles but I ran. I'm happy and will repeat that tomorrow. I've given up any and all hope of catching the bunny (or of even being in the same time zone as the bunny but at least I ran!!!!!!! Big grin mta: that run gave me one big fat bar Big grin Big grin Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

alexthecat

All those views and no replies? Congratulations and good luck with your running. I hope you continue to run injury free!
        Sorry for not replying sooner. Sad Congrats on our run! Yeah! Here's to adding more bars to chart and for them getting "skinny" Smile Sorry to hear about our ankle.....keep the faith and take it easy!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

mta: that run gave me one big fat bar Big grin Big grin Big grin
          I love the FAT bar! WTG!

- Anya

I love the FAT bar! WTG!
            Ditto. Welcome back!
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado