1000Km-621 mile club

April 6th - Weekly Check-in (Read 205 times)

obiebyke , you're right! Stupid bunny! I'm trying to lay off of the running this week to see if I can get down to a no pain foot. My foot didn't feel to bad from the race on Sat., but the hike did it in on some rough ground. So I thought I would ice the foot and just walk through out this week. Stupid bunny! Walking doesn't count and he's getting farther ahead. I plan on running this weekend if I'm pain free. Wingz, *fingers crossed* Good luck on your 5K this weekend! Don't look at your new HR monitor during the race though. It might scare you to much. Roll eyes Anne, I'm giving you a chance to pass me. So go, go and go....I'm hoping I will NOT give you this chance again soon! Evil grin And I agree with you. If you don't count me foot it's getting "easier" to run. That's why I'm so scared to take to much time off since I don't want to lose my fitness. Ruth, race report? First place medal? GREAT job! Hopefully you will meet your goal next time! Big grin Daisy, I think I'm loving hiking so much since I've lived in Kansas all my life. No where to hike there either...now I have LOTS of places to go and taking time to get it done! Wedding? Contgrats! You are going to share pictures, right? Denise,glad to see you posting! Blush

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble