1000Km-621 mile club

June has arrived.... (Read 190 times)

Maggie & Molly

almost at the half way point for the year and I am about 80 miles behind the bunny.  I'm running so that number will slowly decrease.  Will I catch him.......

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Dutchie42

You are doing way better than me, cherrie, but at least for now I seem to have found some motivation to run. Didn't do so badly in May, though I didn't make my goal of a 100 kms. Trying again this month. How about joining me?

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

under a rock

I'm 145 miles behind the bunny. I'm still a few weeks from being on pace with him. Hopefully after that I will start slowly chipping away at the bunny's  lead. Funny thing is, today during my run, I was thinking of starting a new thread since I'm so excited about finally starting to make my move on the bunny and the miles he's left between us. In a few weeks I'll be slowly  nibbling away at those excess miles.

Hope u can! Hopefully this is the month I close in on it 2! Currently 100 km behind but upped the pace so fingers crossed. Good luck Cherrie

Maggie & Molly

I hear ya, everyone.  This week I had 18 miles in so if I can maintain that to 20ish I'll slowly take over the bunny....slowwwwlllllyyyy.  Big grin

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

You guys can catch the bunny. Smile

This month, I've got a 10K race (June 10) and then starting half marathon training for my fall race. My mileage is not going to decrease. No time to let up now. Cool

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Hey Cherrie I am not that far behind you in the bunny chase and I think we can take him down!!!  Big grin  Things have been going good!  There have been some ups and downs in the running but I think I am finally finding the consistency button.  Half marathon in less that 2 weeks and we will see.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Hey I am pretty excited that I am less the 100 miles behind the bunny.  I am getting there!!!  Can I make a little icon on my graph that looks like a turtle chasing the bunny!!  Big grinBig grin

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf