1000Km-621 mile club

16.3 Miles this week! (Read 169 times)

AnneCA

Putting some breathing room between the bunny and me, yay! It's the biggest week I've had in years, so I'm pretty pleased. My short term goal is to make 15 miles my weekly base through the end of February. The catch is that to do that, I'm either going to have to either do four days instead of three (I did four this week), or I'm going to have to subsantially lengthen my runs. No way around that, huh? Wink
      Well done, Anne. Smile I'm also trying to maintain a base of 15 mpw this month, up from 10-12 through the late fall. Would love to be between 20 and 25 by the end of the school year. Not off to such a great start this week, though - just called it a day after dragging myself through 2.3 ugly miles that I had hoped would be 8! I've been fighting an ear/sinus infection for a few days now and think it's time to admit that it's winning. Just when I caught up to the stupid bunny, too!! Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

talie

trying to beat the bunny

I had a similar week at 16.8. My biggest week ever (although I missed a day last week so I'm barely ahead of the bunny). If I can do a similar week this week I'll get some space back. It's amazing what a great motivator that darn bunny is. Big grin
        Natalie

2008 goals -5% spring weightloss goal - 126 lbs.
        - run 1000K
        - run a couple of 10Ks, maybe a half???
          Great job on a goodstart, everyone! I also want to run 4 days instead of 3 each week. It's tough to fit that extra day in regularly.
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado