1000Km-621 mile club

March 23rd Weekly Check-In (Read 262 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Had a pretty good running week... Sun: 1.8 easy on the TM Mon: TKD Tue: 3.46 easy, TKD practice at a friend's house Wed: off Thurs: 4.25 run while on vacation. Very nice! Fun-fun-fun! Fri: off Sat: 2.7 easy on the TM Speed still picking up on the TM and out and about. Should be time for another race soon... Hunting that PR! Evil grin While out on vacation this week, I was having more pain in my left him than usual. Things got very sore after my run on Thursday and then sitting in the car for several hours. I was getting really concerned, thinking that maybe I was having some major IT band issues up top... until my BF pointed out the egg-sized bruise on my L hip just over where the IT band runs... and just where I was having pain! D'oh! I am happy to report that the bruise is fading and my hip pain has gone away! Big grin Blush Big grin All leg parts seem to be in working order... now I seem to be fighting something respiratory... coughing at night, nasty green-yellow phlegm... etc. *sigh* I guess I can say that I'm training myself to run through all sorts of issues... Roll eyes

Roads were made for journeys...

Yikes, not a good week for me. Only got two runs in for a little over 9 miles. That was my long last week Roll eyes
      It happens!! ( and did I mention I hate it when it does?) lol My week was better than it;s been in a while. M: treadmill 2 miles Tues: Treadmill 2 miles Wed: treadmill 5 miles Thurs: outside run, 4.2 miles Friday: outside 4.3 miles ( nice vacation hotel run, nice hood near by ! ) I hate the mill, but it does help with the miles!!!i

- Anya

Obiebyke - First race -wow! Great time, too! I think I remember every step of my first race. Only 3 runs this week for me. Monday: 6 miles Tues, Wed, Thursday: bad weather and work committments Friday: 8.2 miles - my longest run ever! Saturday: off Sunday: Went to run the course of the race I'm doing in 2 weeks and the course is covered in snow and ice! Shocked I hope its clear for the run because it has a couple of 500m hills that might be a bit challenging if icy! Having some knee trouble which is getting me a bit anxious about the race so I think I'm going to take it a little easier. Have a good week, all!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

slow week for me...too much stuff not enough hours in the day. Tues 3.75 Thurs 3.5 Sun 2.51 hilly workout 9.8 miles lame BUT! I reached my goal of running 40 miles this month last week already. Smile
          ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.