1000Km-621 mile club

Newly joined... (Read 93 times)

Maniac

Hello folks.... I've been running for a couple of years, but have recently felt "burnt out"....Not sure what it is... Couldn't get out of bed to run... Life prevented me from running in the evening.... My recent mileage totals give you an idea about how bad it's been... Anyway...Looking for motivation, I found this user group and joined up. Hopefully, I'll catch the Pace Bunny fairly quickly and stay ahead of him/her....

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Welcome aboard, Matt. We can always use more help in bunny hunting. LOVE your running location on your profile. What a great place to run....I'm hoping to get there next year!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, Matt! Our family liked Cancun so much that we went back two years in a row. I wasn't running then, though, so it would be fun to go back and give it a try. We're going to Puerto Vallarta next year, but the beach where we'll be doesn't look very long. Good luck getting your motivation back! The bunny helps me a lot. Last night, I was planning on 5 miles, but when I thought about catching the 2000K bunny, I ended up doing 6.7! That's a lot for me.