1000Km-621 mile club

When does the Bunny Run? (Read 171 times)

I'm trying to stay just ahead of the Bunny because I'm not a big runner and 12 mpw is good for me. It's the consistency that I need. But in 2 weeks I'll be off for a week skiing in Montana. I really doubt after skiing all day long that my legs are going to feel up to any running. I'm trying to make sure I'm at least close to being 12 miles ahead of him. So when does he run? Is is only Monday through Friday? So if I look tomorrow I 'll know exactly how far ahead of him I am? Or does he run also on the weekends? Does he run in the morning or in the evening? Or is he an all day runner? I know it's silly as I have all year, but I don't want to come back from a week of vacation and look and feel like I'm too far behind him and give up. Thanks!
    Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
      The little bugger runs continuously throught the day. Jjust like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going.
        Even on the weekends?
        Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Even on the weekends?
          Yes, 24 hours, 7 days a week. YOUR weekend might not be the same as someone else's, I guess. You have to run about 1.7 miles every day to stay up with him, so you can figure out how much you need to make up. Good luck! Teresa
            Like rust*, the bunny never sleeps! He's always watching you. Always moving. Beware the Bunny! Shocked * - "Rust Never Sleeps" was a song by Neil Young, in case you are too young or just don't remember that decade (you know who you are)
            Have you got a flag?