1000Km-621 mile club

Bad Bunny! Sit! (Read 319 times)

Oh no! There's a big, ugly, scary bunny running fast on my heels trying to catch me! What can I do? Where can I hide? Stormy weather nailed me down, can't go out to run... He's gonna get me! Heeeeelp! Shocked
    talie

trying to beat the bunny

I'll try and hold the bunny down but he's a strong little guy. Big grin
      Natalie

2008 goals -5% spring weightloss goal - 126 lbs.
      - run 1000K
      - run a couple of 10Ks, maybe a half???

Maggie & Molly

He got me and passed me - gotta catch up again..... Shocked

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

I'm so far behind, but I'm not giving up as it's only January. I caught myself a nasty chest cold, possibly viral pneumonia so I'm taking it easy. Tried walking last night, ended up in major coughing fits every half block or so. Angry Oops. I think tonight, instead of walking or running, I'll go to bed early... Sad Sleepy But keep in mind, folks, it's only January. Plenty of time to kick that bunny's a**!!!

Michelle

That bunny and I are playing tag, darn it. I'm resigned to having him get the jump on me for the next couple of months as I'm just a hare (hare, get it?) behind him in weekly distance. but, as the year progresses, I intend to catch that son of a jack rabbit and make him eat my dust. Michelle - I'm betting you'll catch him too. Won't bunny stew taste mm, mm good? Wink
            Have you got a flag?
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

I can't believe that I'm 10.2 miles ahead of the bunny right now! I think that is a miracle. I'm trying to put some distance between us in case I get sick or something. That's the main reason I ran 4.5 miles today in the cold wind. Brr! Teresa

Fool

He's a relentless adversary. A double-threat - A hare with the the persistence of the turtle. Only programming is keeping him from traveling at the speed of computation. I got ahead of the lil' bugger for a few hours yesterday. By the time I could show Mrs. McRat, I was behind the bunny again. $#(+!, no more F5 for me. Roll eyes

Renee the dog

My babysitter canceled out on me today. Something about an uncle dying...I tried to understand, but I think I may have muttered something like, "Drat -- i know the bunny's gonna get me." I did also hug her and tell her I'm sorry for her loss. Blush

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

But keep in mind, folks, it's only January. Plenty of time to kick that bunny's a**!!!
                    Yeah! Like you said! Go to bed....get better FIRST then go bunny hunting....I'm sure he'll take a break sometime...(Easter...he should be busy)....then.... I'm scared....I've never been ahead of the bunny for very long. Last time I injuried myself and had to take 5 months off..... Black eye Plus this weekend I'm going home and don't know if I'm going to get to run for a few days.... Sad MTA: 'er Mom and Dad's Cool

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hikerchick8, Instead of viral pneumonia, are you shure you didn't get some sort of rabit-induced, human form of mixomatosys, when that pested bunny passed you by? You can't trust that rabbit, you know? Bio-chemical warfare, I say. And doping. Yes, it's a bad rabbit. Anyway, more seriously now: You should take care with that pneumonia. Get well first, run later. If it really is pneumonia, it's not just like you had the flew. McRat, it's the Fable of the Hare and the Turtle, part II. Coming soon! "Now that the hare's gone smarter, how will our friend, the reliable turtle, keep up? Will it, even? Stay tuned for The Revenge of the Hare" Cheers!
                        That's it!!! Bunny-induced illness! Wink I never did go to the doctor but I feel better. I'm still coughing a little bit, but not nearly as bad. I've been out walking for the past couple of days, and did yoga the other day. And wouldn't you know it, just when I'm finally feeling ready to hit the pavement, we have a cold front come in and it's a sheet of ice out there. 2 nights ago I was walking and slipped and fell so I'm not taking that chance running! It'll warm up in 2 days, says the weatherman. watch out bunny.... Evil grin

Michelle