1000Km-621 mile club

January is done...... (Read 24 times)

Maggie & Molly

well, definately off to a great start for me this year.  January has been my highest mileage month in over a year and I have a solid lead on the bunny.  Makes me happy.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Dutchie42

Yeah, January is done and I'm way behind due to some health problems: had an arithmia two weeks ago and am waiting for test results. Probably nothing to worry about, but till the test results come in (Monday) I'm allowed strength training, but no running.

Dutchie
      Run the day, or the day runs you.

Maggie & Molly

Yeah, January is done and I'm way behind due to some health problems: had an arithmia two weeks ago and am waiting for test results. Probably nothing to worry about, but till the test results come in (Monday) I'm allowed strength training, but no running.

definately better safe than sorry on this one.  You will catch up in no time!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
        Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

keeponrunning

I'm ahead of him for now, and hopefully not gonna let him catch me!!!  Having this bunny has allowed me to do my most consistent training in a long while Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

under a rock

I'm still ahead but have been temporarily sidelined with an achilles problem. Took a week off and am doing a short flat test run tomorrow. Fingers crossed that the bunny only did mild damage to my achilles.

wanderingoutlaw

My best month in four years, and probably the first time I've been ahead of this bunny after a month in the last three years!  Hope I can keep consistent the next 11 months.

John

Over 100 miles in January, only ever done that once before, best ever start to the year. Looking forward to destroying last years October finish.

Goodbye Mr Bunny