1000Km-621 mile club

Addiction (Read 380 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Why is it that every single time I enter miles, I just HAVE to come back here and gaze lovingly at my position relative to the bun-bun? It's an obsession!
      I do the same thing. I'm pretty far behind the bunny but each time have to look to see if I made up any ground. We're all obsessed in way right? Vicki
        Right now I'm obsessed about how that dang bunny is gaining on me. I may have to have roast bunny soon if he gets any closer! Clowning around

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

There is no hope of me ever catching the bunny this year (no, really... i did the math), but i am having fun seeing how many more miles until i pass the person ahead of me on the list.
            Right now I am just trying to pick one person at a time off to reach the bunny but the obsession is there. I just wish I could tie the stupid thing down for a while.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

rockintrax

I've been doing the same thing for weeks - I check it every day (even when I wasn't anywhere close to catching the bunny). Though I did catch him today - so I am enormously happy. However, I'm only 2 miles ahead of the bunny and I have a feeling he will catch me in the next couple of days.
              Steph
                With the bunny just chugging along ahead of me I have figured it out and all I need to catch the stupid thing is 17 miles per week. Watch out bunny here I come!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

There is no hope of me ever catching the bunny this year (no, really... i did the math), but i am having fun seeing how many more miles until i pass the person ahead of me on the list.
                  You're still ahead of me, but don't look back too hard...I'm gaining on ya. Big grin
                    You're still ahead of me, but don't look back too hard...I'm gaining on ya. Big grin
                    You're gonna have to run more to catch me!
                      You're gonna have to run more to catch me!
                      That's alright because you're gonna have to keep running to keep me from catching you! Big grin
                        I have taken the old bunny hunter approach. If I sneak up on the thing slow and quiet he will never know I am coming. Big grin Big grin

Genipher 

Jennifer, I wish you can hurry up and take him out! Evil grin He fixing to catch and pass me fairly soon. DANG!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Jennifer, I wish you can hurry up and take him out! Evil grin He fixing to catch and pass me fairly soon. DANG!
                            Gayle it looks like you are still beating him off with a stick!! Big grin

Genipher 

Maggie & Molly

Hey Gen ~~ I'm back to bunny hunting, not likely to catch him but I'm trying....

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363