1000Km-621 mile club

signing up AGAIN (Read 314 times)

Maggie & Molly

so, with the new year coming I am setting this as one of my goals, again.  Let's hope that injury, illness and life do not get in my way this time!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

That is EXACTLY the way to respond.   Now is the time to make that commitment and be ready for a great year of running.

Congratulations and I look forward to following your success......for it WILL happen.

Vista

fast momma!

I joined this group in september, so I am eagerly awaiting the beginning of the year, so I can actually be on the same PAGE as the bunny!

2011 goals: sub 60min 10K

√ run 1st HM (May 29)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Cherrie!!

Maggie & Molly

thanks all!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

My thoughts exactly Cherrie.  I too have been challenged by injuries, illness and general life.  I really miss running and starting over from scratch seems like a long tough haul but I am committed( or maybe I should be committed) I look forward to running with you again.

Have a great rest of the year.

Corrina

Maggie & Molly

Right back at ya, Corrina!

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

So glad we are going to see you back Cherrie!  Big grin  Jan 1st a new journey begins.

Holly, glad to see you join us!  We all will enjoy seeing you cross that finish line next year!

Corrina,  I'm looking forward to seeing you get to run a year without injury!  This new year has GOT to be your year!  Can't wait to see what it brings for you.

I always look forward to new beginnings....its the journey and the challenge of getting where I want go so that makes it so great!  Sometimes I have made it.  This is the second year I have made this goal without injury.  The first several years I did not make it due to injury after injury.  I'll looking forward what the new year brings.....and brings all of you.  Run and run some more.  Wink

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

I am giving myself a gift this Christmas by hiring a running coach. I am definitely doing something wrong, but for the life of me can't figure it out. So come January I will be contacing her and seeing what is up. Now that I have had a few days off work to recharfge I am hitting the treadmill tomorrow for a short run.  The roads are treacherous here.  Ice under all that new fresh powdery snow.

Have a great Christmas all!

Corrina

That sounds great.  I'm interested in what your thoughts are about the running coach.  Keep us in touch, please.  Is she just going to make workouts for you?  Run with you?  Will she cross train you?  Inquiring minds want to know.......Sorry for all the questions....Blush

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Maggie & Molly

A running coach does sound cool.  Let us know what she/he does for and with you

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

The running coach I am going to will do an easy run, tempo run, hill and long run with me.  She will look at my food journal and I think help me with cross training.  She is about $35 a session and usually does 7 sessions.  We will see how it goes in the new year.  I plan to run injury free all year.  Was hoping to run a half marathon in April but that is probably a goal for next year but will see.

I will keep you all posted.

Maggie & Molly

The running coach I am going to will do an easy run, tempo run, hill and long run with me.  She will look at my food journal and I think help me with cross training.  She is about $35 a session and usually does 7 sessions.  We will see how it goes in the new year.  I plan to run injury free all year.  Was hoping to run a half marathon in April but that is probably a goal for next year but will see.

I will keep you all posted.

cool.  I am planning for a 1/2 May 1st.  I was supposed to run the 1/2 in Vegas but had been in the hospital a few days before.  I'm done with being sick and want this year to be healthy, injury and illness free.

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I'll be signing up here, but I'll be ambitious and also sign up for the 1000 mile bunny, too.  20 miles a week is simple, right?

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

I hear you Cherrie.  Being sick seriously sucks.  I was considering joining the Running room's 1/2 marathon training on-line.  Goal race in May as well, but I think I would rather the one on one. I actually got outside today and ran 4k.  It felt so good and I could have gone father but I had to rein in the overachiever part of me and keep to the plan.  Got start back slow.  Probably ran faster than I should have but oh well.  Going to make sure and get out Christmas day after presents just to stay sane and happy through the day.

Oh yes stumpy 20 miles a week is easy..........