1000Km-621 mile club

Hi my name is Cindy (Read 207 times)

Good afternoon all, I am very far behind the pace bunny, but I think I can complete the 1000KM beofre the end of the year. I look forward to making some great friendships, sharing struggles or successes with all of you. Cheers to peer motivation. Good luck everyone.
      Welcome Cindy!
        Hello *waves* welcome aboard to our small corner of the world!!! Big grin

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck in the bunny hunt, Cindy!
            Thank you all. I ran my first 5 mile run today, it felt great.
              Good job on the 5 miles Cindy, before you know it those will be your easy runs Big grin
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yes, 5 miles is now my favorite distance. Far enough to get a workout, but easy enough it doesn't kill me.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes, 5 miles is now my favorite distance. Far enough to get a workout, but easy enough it doesn't kill me.
                  I'm a big fan of the 5-miler, too. Nice one to do when you don't have a lot of time, plus all the stuff you just said.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.