1000Km-621 mile club

Time2Run - July 5th!!! (Read 16 times)

Fat & lazy runner

Congratulations for your 1000km!! And what about your next goal?

Bye

Andy

Andy G.

under a rock

Congrats of crossing the line with half the year to spare! Awesome job!

Goals: 1)Get my IT Band to cooperate 2) Run lots of trails. 3) Get my back to cooperate.

Congratulations, Time2Run! Well done!

Ze

Maggie & Molly

nice running Gayle!!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Thank you!  I am trying to get motivated for marathon training.  Just finishing up week one with a long hot summer ahead.  Marine Core in DC in  Oct.  ought to be interesting since I swore I would not run a marathon again.  Joking

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Nice work! Smile

"Don't feel like running today...suck it up and run ...you're an athlete." (John Stanton, founder & owner of The Running Room)

Three half marathons later, I got a number. Half Fanatic #9292. :)

Fantastic, Gayle! Congratulations on a great job - and TY for showing us how it's done Wink

Thank you!  I am trying to get motivated for marathon training.  Just finishing up week one with a long hot summer ahead.  Marine Core in DC in  Oct.  ought to be interesting since I swore I would not run a marathon again.  Joking

I ran my first marathon on March this year and I also thought I would never run another!

But I'm already planning for a new one...

Congratulations again, Gayle. Happy running!

Ze

Thanks, everyone.....

The sad thing is my daughter is working on me HARD to run a 50K.  So from never running a marathon to running a marathon and thinking of a 50K  Shocked

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble