1000Km-621 mile club

Time2Run - July 5th!!! (Read 16 times)

Fat & lazy runner

Congratulations for your 1000km!! And what about your next goal?

Bye

Andy

Andy G.

under a rock

Congrats of crossing the line with half the year to spare! Awesome job!

Congratulations, Time2Run! Well done!

Ze

Maggie & Molly

nice running Gayle!!!!!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Thank you!  I am trying to get motivated for marathon training.  Just finishing up week one with a long hot summer ahead.  Marine Core in DC in  Oct.  ought to be interesting since I swore I would not run a marathon again.  Joking

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Fantastic, Gayle! Congratulations on a great job - and TY for showing us how it's done Wink

Thank you!  I am trying to get motivated for marathon training.  Just finishing up week one with a long hot summer ahead.  Marine Core in DC in  Oct.  ought to be interesting since I swore I would not run a marathon again.  Joking

I ran my first marathon on March this year and I also thought I would never run another!

But I'm already planning for a new one...

Congratulations again, Gayle. Happy running!

Ze

Thanks, everyone.....

The sad thing is my daughter is working on me HARD to run a 50K.  So from never running a marathon to running a marathon and thinking of a 50K  Shocked

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble