1000Km-621 mile club

I'm ahead of the bunny!!! (Read 415 times)

My running partner!

Sorry for my over excitement, but I decided to join this group again and I have never been ahead of the bunny!  Looks like things are improving!
    Kat
      Yeah!  Great job!  I can understand the excitement!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

My running partner!

That was short lived!  Have to get back to running now!
        Kat
          Its amazing how much of a buzz you get over taking the bunny. Really great group.

I stepped on the rodent as I passed it today.  That didn't seem to slow him down much.

Are you sure he didn't a bit?  I'm sure he's scared of you know. 

justdidit......don't give up!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

I guess as long as you just keep in the hunt that's all that matters!!!

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Woohoo! Ahead of the bunny.  Until about 12 hours time, whereupon I will pass it again tomorrow, woohoo! :-D

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Warning: I will be bragging to the full extent of my capabilities (but, honestly, I really think I earned the right to)!

In the beginning of August, I was 100 km behind the bunny. Today, I run 60 km ahead of the beast. All through the month, I skipped running nine days only (which would easily be more than enough for 50 km more), and never more then three days in a row. And please note that I was ill for four days. In total, 243 km. I ran in asphalt, through mountain trails (and, twice, off trails, across bushes and around and over boulders), I ran in the athletic track in my town, I even ran on the beach, barefoot.

To close this fantastic (for my standards, at least) month I decided to have a significant run today, so I broke my all time distance record with a 27 km run through mountain trails!

What a great month! I didn't know I could do such a thing! Unfortunately, the holidays are over...

The pace bunny is now in my rear view mirror.  Booya!