1000 Mile Club

31 running days left...Are you gonna make it? (Read 673 times)

I think I need about 4.5 miles per day for the next 2-weeks ... throw a couple of holidays into that 2-week period and I could be looking at a 20 miler on New Year's Eve

2012= under-goaled

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I think I need about 4.5 miles per day for the next 2-weeks ... throw a couple of holidays into that 2-week period and I could be looking at a 20 miler on New Year's Eve
      Slimbo you can do it. I just looked at your log. If you want you could do a double or split workout day and then take day off the next day. It looks like you a capable of it.
      Find the fun.
      bas

It looks like it will be a close finish for a number of people, myself included. But I'm beginning to think I'm going to make it... Good luck to all of you! Keep up! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I did it today. Big grin Actually I finished this evening on my biggest training run ever.
          Find the fun.
          Gig

Way to finish!
              Yeah, great way to finish.

Jeremy

bas

I did it today. Big grin Actually I finished this evening on my biggest training run ever.
                Just looked at your log... Impressive finale! Congratulations! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Thanks everyone! Being in this group did help keep me going. The examples and encouragement helped. I'm also looking forward to a lot of others accomplishing their goal. Gig, Bas, Jeremy, Crabby and others thanks for your comments and encouragement.
                  Find the fun.
                    I made it today. Thanks to everyone in this group for the great motivation. Just a few more days this year. I'm looking forward to seeing several more people beat the bunny. And let's do it again next year!

Jeremy