1000 Mile Club

tcrum (Read 431 times)

This may be the pot calling the kettle black but you may want to consider bumping up to one of the higher mileage training groups. Perhaps the 1500 mile club (where you would currently rank 2nd) or even the 2000 mile club (where you would still be ahead of the drunk and disorderly pace bunny). Just an idea, though. I've gone and joined the 1500 mile club myself and will remove myself from this one once I'm sure that I can maintain the mileage to keep me there (injury-free, that is).
      Well said, i agree i think there´s a few more people who could do the same. I´ve also joined the 1500 mile this week, just started to train for my next marathon so my mileage will increase alot. So I´m removing myself from the 1000 club,it was nice to be here. Good luck to everyone chasing their 1000 miles Smile Keep safe,smart and injury free Smile Paul
      va

Good luck to whoever is moving up or moving down!
          I joined the 1500 mile a couple weeks ago. Like you west I'll be leaving here once I know I can actually keep up the milage. With dh gone 4 days a week and a new pup in the house not sure now how my milage is going to look.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I joined the 1500 mile club too. I am training for a marathon now so my mileage is high. I am not sure what I will do after the marathon so my mileage may drop off so I haven't dropped from this group yet.
            http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
              Please see 'Vote user group members off the island?' thread in Suggestions and Feature Requests Forum. It got messy then!!! Only one race- YOU v The Bunny Go Tori!! Cheers, FC Wink
                Only one race- YOU v The Bunny
                Well said. I had the same reaction to the earlier thread. Peace be with you, runners.
                  Please see 'Vote user group members off the island?' thread in Suggestions and Feature Requests Forum. It got messy then!!! Only one race- YOU v The Bunny Go Tori!! Cheers, FC Wink
                  I'm just pointing out that she seems to be racing the wrong bunny. She's already lapped this one once and it's only been 5 or 6 weeks. Not trying to vote anyone out of the group or anything.
                    She Probably signed up when this first started, and has forgotten about it, and is not even aware of the other groups. The bunny has got me going, and now I have passed it, and looks like I can keep ahead of it, but 1500 miles looks like too much, so I am just watching you guys ahead of me, and trying to figure out if I can catch you. I do not know if these old bones can take it, nor if I have the time, as you can see my pace is slow, but thanks to all for the motivation, it has helped me step it up.
                    Age is not an illusion