1000 Mile Club

Killer Bunny (Read 654 times)

I started the year off slow, and been slowly trying to catch the bunny! I was excited to make it to the 4th page, until I realized that we went from 6 to 5 pages! Are we losing that many people so soon! It must be one of those killer rabbits from Monty Python's Holy Grail!

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

Hey any race is going to have drop-outs.
      I started the year off slow, and been slowly trying to catch the bunny! I was excited to make it to the 4th page, until I realized that we went from 6 to 5 pages! Are we losing that many people so soon! It must be one of those killer rabbits from Monty Python's Holy Grail!

Dog-Love

Sometimes as the admin I go through and clean up the members who have not even logged in for over 4 months. There are a lot of folks who enter a group and then never come back and some of them "clog up our group" SO that is why you might go from page 5 to 4
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          Thanks, Maybe I can get to page 3!

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon

Imminent Catastrophe

That rabbit's dynamite!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Lu481

That rabbit's dynamite!
              And he's catching up to me... Yikes!!! I hope the tightness in my left leg leaves soon, or I'm going to fall way behind. Lu
                WOO HOO passed that little rascalBig grin Hopefully I can stay ahead!! Recovery week this week.
                  I continue to gain ground on our furry friend! Big grin I'm now on page 3, which was a nice short term goal in itself. Any chance some one can trip up the little rascal??

2018 Goals:

Grandmas Marathon