1000 Mile Club

Attn: Pace Bunny (Read 316 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope you like the view... Get used to it--it's what you're gonna be lookin' at for the next 359 days! I just passed you and I have a virtual 10 miler tomorrow as well as a 5+ and 10 miler in the coming week. Buh bye! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

bas

What's inside the Camelbak? bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I think it was just diluted Gatorade. That's my beverage of choice. Though beer would probably taste better... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

OK - I am NEVER posting a picture of myself on here - your clothes MATCH!! I grab what's closest and color matching be damned! not a fashionista.... lisak
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, that's mostly coincidental...I think I already had the Camelbak, then I found that skirt and HAD to have it...and found that NB had an entire line of running stuff in coordinating colors, so I got 2 tops, the skirt, and a pair of shorts that mix-and-match (wanted free shipping if I spent a certain amt., so I made sure I spent enough to get it). Then the shoes ended up matching, too, which made it extra amusing (my current pair are white and purple, so no more matching). I had to throw that hat on to really mess things up! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay