1000 Mile Club

How many countries represented in your 1000? (Read 526 times)

Ok, travelers....I am wrapping up an extended foreign work assignment (since Jan 06) in September, so in this year's 1000, I will have mileage from the following countries.... Austria (HM race!), Belgium, Italy, Romania (my work location), USA = 5 Countries! For those of you confined to your home country, how many states/provinces? For the USA, I have New York (parents) and South Carolina (home) = 2 States! How many countries/states do you have mileage included this year? Steve P.S. Also got a couple of bonus miles in international waters on a cruise ship near Greece. Big grin

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

I don't travel much. So far this year I've run in: PA, DE, NY, NJ, MD, VA DE was my half marathon. The rest were smaller races, or while on vacation.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So far just 2...MI and WI (my homestate...I was visiting my folks). If I ever get into marathoning I definitely want to do at least one abroad...Scotland should have some nice weather for running.... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Well Canada (Yukon, and Prince Edward Island next month) and USA And in USA...Alaska, Washington, California Arizona, and in October, Maryland and Virginia
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            2 - Canada, U.S. (South Carolina) Oh, and I have a little run in Columbus, OH planned for Oct. 21... Wink
              Just 2 - New Zealand and Australia
                Two countries so far - US and Qatar. In the US, so far Arizona, but by the end of the year I have planned to run in Nevada, Kansas, Nebraska, Texas, West Virginia, Virginia, DC, and Maryland
                  California, Arizona, Nevada
                  Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Go Pre!

Ontario, Canada (home) Bahamas Turks and Caicos USA Arizona Utah Florida Intl waters while stumbling on a cruise ship treadmill! Dave
                    Gig

I never thought we'd get Qatar checked off. Go Denise. I can contribute Copenhagen, Denmark and Paris, France. In the US, I've got runs logged here in Maryland as well as New York (Central Park!), and Delaware. In December I'll add Florida.
                      Jill_B

I fly.

Tennessee, Alabama, New Jersey...

Bring it on.

Carl A

I've looked at my log, and 100% of my running this year has been in Pennsylvania. My one race took us right up to the NY border, but we didn't cross the river. After the chillen's are done with school (two decades from now), I'm going to be a 50-state marathoner, so I'll be seeing ya's around!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, I just noticed that I said 2...for some reason I was thinking states. Just one country, unfortunately. I'd so love to be able to claim lots of exotic destinations. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

California, Arizona, Florida, Mass, Conn, Tennessee, and Australia. So 6 states and 2 glorious weeks of beach runs in another country! Races in Tenn. and Cali only though. . . I've got to get to racing while I travel! Smile
                              deb

IMKY13 finish!!

So far just three states...TN (my home state), MO (visiting in-laws), CT (vacation). But in 5 weeks and 4 days I'll be able to add IL to that list after I do the Chicago marathon

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles