1000 Mile Club

Arrrggghhhhh! Just not a good run today. (Read 239 times)

Planned to run a nice easy 8. Didn't work out that way. Icy roads, body issues and a new sharp pain in my toe. All in all a crappy run. At least I got 4 in. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Ok I am done whinning now. Hope you all have had a better weekend than I have. Back to homework. Corrina
    Gig

I just checked the weather forecast for Quesnel. Sunny and (barely) above freezing for at least the next 2 days. I hope this helps. This month has been just about the best running I've done in quite a while. I wish I could share some of it with you.
        Appreciate the wanting to share Gig. The weather has been very nice here the last 2 days. I did a 5 mile run yesterday and it was great. Today was another story. Hopefully another day or two and the ice on on the roads will be gone. I plan on getting at least 5 tomorrow. Hope to find enough time in the day to do everything. Corrina
          Well, I came down with the flu yesterday. Been on the couch and in bed for 2 days. Should have figured it out by my run on Sunday. Oh well. Probably all the stress catching up with me. Looks like I am falling farther behind ol' fuzzbutt for a bit here. I'll make it up slowly and pass him durring the summer. Have a good week all and enjoy your runs! Corrina