1000 Mile Club

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Read 452 times)

As of today I hit my 1000 mile mark. It's actually 1000.8! Shocked Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin I have never in my life run as much as I have this year and it feels FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I would have done it without this group! Thanks to everyone here. You all kept me motivated during my marathon training. See y'all next year!!!!!!!! Terie
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
    AnneCA

Congratulations!!!
      TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Nice job Big grin
        Find the fun.
          Great job turboterie1. I hit 1000.8 today as well. Rain and 15degrees celcius. I couldn't have asked for a better day to cross the 1000 mile mark. Janice
            Way to go guys! Are you going to keep up the mileage? I'll probably cross tomorrow and we're expecting same weather only 8 degrees C. Congrats!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

I plan to keep up the mileage. According to my calculations that's 100,000 calories burned or the equivalent of 28 pounds not gained!!! Running keeps me thin and I love to eat. Janice
                I'm done! I took a screen shot and now I'll bow out so that someone else can be Number 1. I think I have to leave group to do that, right? Let me know Ruth P.S. Thanks for all of you guys and good luck to the ones that will meet their goal this year.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

anneb

I think I have to leave group to do that, right? I don't think you need to leave the group - in a few days? you'll just drop off the ytd distance page.

Anne

Dog-Love

I'm done! I took a screen shot and now I'll bow out so that someone else can be Number 1. I think I have to leave group to do that, right? Let me know Ruth P.S. Thanks for all of you guys and good luck to the ones that will meet their goal this year.
                    You don't have to leave the group. Eric has you up for your week in the sun then you are off the YTD chart. Good job on reaching your goal
                    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      YYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! Congrats!

Dave

Great job, Terie!! So what is your goal for next year?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com