1000 Mile Club

new training group for 10k, 5k, middle distance (Read 19 times)

Seeing that the 5k and 10k groups I am in on this site are pretty dead, I have started a new group:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/10k_5k_mid_distance/

To hopefully get more folks to help each other on improving their shorter distance training.

Good idea - I think I'll join although my primary goal right now is a marathon in May. After that I will dedicate my autumn to improve myself on 5 and 10K, and then the group will be very relevant for me Smile I hope this is OK Smile

Certainly!  A public group is only as good as how useful it is to all interested.

Good idea - I think I'll join although my primary goal right now is a marathon in May. After that I will dedicate my autumn to improve myself on 5 and 10K, and then the group will be very relevant for me Smile I hope this is OK Smile

Camp Muir

Sounds good Denali... I could use some folks to talk to as I'm struggling to hold both my interest and my ability to run an reasonable "race" pace.

Welcome and please post often!

Sounds good Denali... I could use some folks to talk to as I'm struggling to hold both my interest and my ability to run an reasonable "race" pace.