1000 Mile Club

I'm finally ahead of the evil bunny (Read 295 times)

and I plan to stay there! A

Nature is unable to make a really first-class job of anything if she is hustled...

Halifax Bluenose 10k May 2014

Halifax Navy 5k August 2014

Annapolis Valley Harvest, NS  HM October 2014

Congrats!! Great Job!!!

2012 Goals: No Injuries Run 1000 miles Bayshore Marathon- May Indy Full Marathon-October

pokey52

Great Job! Just keep moving forward that rascally rodent is right behind you. You mentioned the Bar Harbour HM. Is that a different event from the Mt. Desert Marathon or are they run together.
        Gig

Nice job, Ayola. I hope to join you soon. Now that the Caps are out of the playoffs.... No, that really had no bearing. Bummer, though. I seem to be making no headway. I'm stuck in the late 90s. But by this weekend, I might just pass the bunny. Next weekend for sure. Right?
          C-R

and I plan to stay there! A
            Keep running and don't look back. This Bunny needs to eat more dust.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

I'll try my best to defeat the rascally rabbit The Bar Harbor HM is a small race sponsored by the local YMCA and run a week or two before the MDI Marathon (very hilly, maybe I'll try in 2010?) Also I may have to switch to the Portland HM because DH's birthday is the day before... Go Habs! A

Nature is unable to make a really first-class job of anything if she is hustled...

Is the Bar Harbor HM flatter? Maybe I will do it one year.
                PWL

Has been

I'm doing MDI this year. I have also heard that it is super hilly. I'll let you know in October, I guess! Wink

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

Isn't the feeling wonderful? That bunny and I keep going back and forth.
                    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
                      I believe that all runs north of Portland are hilly! Camden 10K hilly - I just ran part of the course this weekend. Bangor Labor Day 5M - one gigantic 1.5 mile hill right in the middle. The Bar Harbor HM is run on some of the same carriage trails as the marathon so its hilly too. A