1000 Mile Club

Well, that was short-lived... (Read 594 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For a brief while tonite I was back on page 1. Now I'm back to 2. Guess I have to run tomorrow... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

K - I know how you feel, I've been bouncing ahead and behind the bunny for a week or so. I should (fingers crossed), be able to stay in front of her/it/him from now on, absent injuries, illness, and death in the family. That bunny is fun to watch! Good job staying so far ahead!
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
        I just fell from page 1 to page 2. This injury sucks. but at least I am still ahead of the bunny. can't wait to get back out there

Dog-Love

After recovering from knee surgery, I am on the top of page 5 and should move to page 4 by the weekend! Page 1 is not in my future!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            Page 1? Man, I'm barely holding on to the bottom of page 3! If I become a Page 1 pacer... it's party time. I'll get a t-shirt made that says: Page1 pacer of the 1000 Mile Club Big grin Page1'ers are elite!
            derek

Page1'ers are elite!
              You should see the 2000 mile gorup. Jeff recently crossed 900 miles for the year!! Some others are closing in on 800 miles which is twice what I've run so far.

Derek

You should see the 2000 mile gorup. Jeff recently crossed 900 miles for the year!! Some others are closing in on 800 miles which is twice what I've run so far.
                Un-freaking-believable. Jeff ran 319 miles last month... Shocked Whole different world at that level I suppose. His "EASY" runs are 7 min per mile pace...
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Un-freaking-believable. Jeff ran 319 miles last month... Shocked Whole different world at that level I suppose. His "EASY" runs are 7 min per mile pace...
                  It's much easier to rack up the miles when you are that fast. At my standard "easy" 11 minute pace it takes me a LOT longer to get anywhere. If I had more time I could go a lot farther.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

My dogs are fast, not me

For a brief while tonite I was back on page 1. Now I'm back to 2. Guess I have to run tomorrow... Wink k
                    We need a throwing tomato emoticon. I'm on page four after a month off because of my ankle. Angry I'm so far behind the bunny that I can't even see him. But, he didn't gain on me today so there is some progress.

Robin

Gig

I'm at number 117 overall, but I took off most of February and March because it was cold. The cold has never bothered me, even a little bit, before this year. I'd run in shorts and a t-shirt in the snow. Now, if it's below 50, I'm wearing running pants or tights. (I bought my first pair this year, grudgingly.) But now it's April, and I've got no more excuses, so I'm back in track. I don't know how I'm going to gain that much on the bunny, but I've got nine months to figure it out.
                        Page 1? Man, I'm barely holding on to the bottom of page 3! If I become a Page 1 pacer... it's party time. I'll get a t-shirt made that says: Page1 pacer of the 1000 Mile Club Big grin Page1'ers are elite!
                        I want that shirt! Maybe someday.

Michelle

Zoomy - welcome back to page 1!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomy - welcome back to page 1!
                            I am determined to stay there! Which should be pretty easy in the next month as I am ramping up my mileage training for a 25k in mid May. But I have a feeling Summer will be harder...I don't have anything longer than a 15k planned for Summer, then a HM in late Sept. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL! I just slipped off onto page 2... I deserved it. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

I may never make it off of page 3 at this rate. If I crawl the miles can I log half of what I do??? JUST KIDDING. Big grin

Michelle