1000 Mile Club

CRAP..I'M INJURED (Read 276 times)

So I decided to do a motorcycle safety training course last weekend, never ridden before, and on Saturday the bike toppled over and landed on my left foot. I can still walk no problem but it hurts like hell on my heel when I put on my running shoes so of course I can't run. I was so close to the 1000 mark and now this. Hopefully I will be up and "running" in a week or so. Just venting...
    Gig

That sucks! I hope you heal quickly.

...---...

Take in some extra vitamin C, ice the area, and I'll send positive energies in your general direction. Good luck and get well. PS - great avatar!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

I got creative and found an old pair of running shoes, cut the heel above the sole off so there was no pressure on the back of my heel and ran 9k this morning. Hopefully that is a temporary fix until my heel returns to normal. Janice

Top 'O the World!

Rest up!! still got time till Dec 31st!!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Top 'O the World!

okay, now i "mashed" my ankle running a marathon... Roll eyes Tongue Undecided
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group