1000 Mile Club

In order to catch up... (Read 676 times)

Crabby, Nicely colored graph you have there. I've looked at a lot, and finally, your's is better than mine. Wink I might have to adjust my spectrum.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I have changed my goals and am hoping to catch Mississippi
      Hey!! Don't do that. Well, I guess I can't stop you. But I can make it more difficult if I increase my miles a little more. Big grin Just kidding, my miles aren't going to increase all that much.

Michelle

Crabby, Nicely colored graph you have there. I've looked at a lot, and finally, your's is better than mine. Wink I might have to adjust my spectrum.
        Mine is pathetic. It's kind of curvy, I need to get on a better schedule, and not get injured and take days off like I had to do a few weeks back. It just makes my graph look bad. Roll eyes

Michelle

Dog-Love

What are you talking about...yours is vibrant and it would look more feminine if you would run more repeats. I need to get some more dark blue long runs in to bring out those hues! Thanks though...I spend a lot of time at that...kidding. And Mississippi...The only reason I want to catch you is so we can run together awhile before the end of the year
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            And Mississippi...The only reason I want to catch you is so we can run together awhile before the end of the year
            That is a very nice thought...and there I was being all defensive! Blush

Michelle

SO CLOSE!! The pace bunny is just 17.3 miles away from me!! I'm getting there. Big grin

Michelle