1000 Mile Club

runpd (Read 293 times)

I've been watching your progress up the YTD Distance table with great anticipation every morning. Trading spots over the past couple of weeks has provided a lot of motivation to get me out there. Then, you went and dropped a 16.5 miler a few days ago and took the wind out of my sails (that and a buddy's stag on Sat night!) Nice running. Just keep looking back over your shoulder... Wink
      I've been watching your progress up the YTD Distance table with great anticipation every morning.
      We are all a bunch of YTD table addicts!! Smile

Michelle

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I've been watching your progress up the YTD Distance table with great anticipation every morning. Trading spots over the past couple of weeks has provided a lot of motivation to get me out there. Then, you went and dropped a 16.5 miler a few days ago and took the wind out of my sails (that and a buddy's stag on Sat night!) Nice running. Just keep looking back over your shoulder... Wink
        Thanks Had to run the 16.5 miler my students challanged me to run up a hill on the outside of town that lasts over a mile Dead . So I did and kept going to the next road that lead back into town Tongue . And dont worry I know you are back there.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Go Pre!

Marathon training is building back up for the Fall...I am on both your tails! - Tuf, are you running either the Scotia or Toronto full?
            Actually, neither. I am running in Columbus, OH at the Nationwide Better Health Marathon (Oct. 21). This is the target race for my Sat morning long run group CanadaFIT. Also on tap is, The Run for the Toad 25k trail race (now sold out) on Sep. 29 - day before Scotiabank Waterfront. Also, possibly running the inaugural Oakville Half Marathon on Sep. 3, although my plan has me running 30k two days before so this will likely be a last minute decision.

Go Pre!

Hmmm...the Columbus race sounds interesting - That date works better for me too. Are you guys bussing it or carpooling? Funds will probably keep me local though. We will be tapped after our 10 day jaunt to Scotsdale AZ for a golfing vacation where my buddy lives. And we will be returning there in January for the R&R Marathon.
              runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I am not running a fall marathon did not get into the Twin Cities so I am trying to talk my wife into a trip to Des Moines, IA in October. But just like you Funds will be the desideing factor. So for now I am just running 5k's and trying to stay ahead of you guys.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Carpooling. There is a good sized group going. Supposedly a flat, fast and scenic course. Should be a good one for my first marathon. Think about the Oakville HM in Sept. Could be a good tune-up for Toronto or Scotiabank.