1000 Mile Club

A personal best (Read 224 times)

TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

I just went further than ever before (12.57 miles). Cool It was a tough, hilly trail. It's 10 K round trip and I did it twice. My legs felt it, but it was doable. I've been trying to build up my distance and hills slowly for a 22K trail race in May. So far so good. I'll see how I feel tomorrow before I decide whether to have a recovery week next week or make my next long run 15 miles. Yahoo! Big grin
    Find the fun.
      Congratulations, Surfer!!! Doesn't it feel fantastic to break those PR's?!! And on a hilly trail, too!!! Awesome! Keep it up!!

Dog-Love

How do you quads feel??? Great job at breaking the distance PR
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Thanks Crabby and Run4Cookies. I felt good yesterday so today I did some hill repeats. Now my legs are tired. Roll eyes But I think I'll be ready for the comming Sunday's 15 miler. Big grin
          Find the fun.
            Congrats Trailsurfer! Great job! Smile
              Yea.....super job. Something like that always makes you feel good.
              Vista