1000 Mile Club

Is anyone else haunted by the bunny? (Read 521 times)

Seriously, s/he is keeping me up at night... Smile
    va

This morning, my wife told me I was tossing and turning all night, and talking in my sleep. I asked her, what was I saying? She said I was mumbling, "Bunny,...Bunny,...", over and over again. Clowning around
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You guys aren't alone. And that little fluffball is still .10 of a mile ahead of me...arghhhh! Just for that I will be running tomorrow, too, since it looks like I will have to hold off on my long run until Sunday, thanks to Mother Nature's forecast of crap on Sat. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

derek

It keeps me up too....I'm ahead of the bunny, but I'm constantly working out how I can stay on the leaderboard. I'm on there, but keep sliding off and only seem to remain there for 1/2 day at a time.

Derek

Sluggard

I think the bunny should get the flu and go down for a week like I did. Wascally wabbit.
            farandfast

Jackalope

Yea I think we should give the bunny some personality. Maybe it can have to go to a meeting and miss its run. On the other side, maybe it feels good that day and adds another 2 miles on the end of its run. Now that could really keep you up at night. Evil grin

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true fearlessness." -Laozi

Bunnies have a lot of offspring, don't they? How come they can find time to run so much? Who is taking care of their babies? Wink
                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                  I need the bunny. The bunny keeps me going when I want to quit. I need to stay ahead of the bunny.
                    I too have been overtaken by the power of the pace bunny, so much so that I have decided to enter my dog into the race. Remember that turtle that beat you, well get ready to add dog to that list... His name is Ozzey, and you can follow his progress in the 1000 Mile Club.
                    Ozzey

I too have been overtaken by the power of the pace bunny, so much so that I have decided to enter my dog into the race. Remember that turtle that beat you, well get ready to add dog to that list... His name is Ozzey, and you can follow his progress in the 1000 Mile Club.
                      I'd like to introduce myself to this club. I just started running, so my miles are low right for now, but I did recruit a special coach...The Tortoise...

My dogs are fast, not me

I get ahead, s/he catches up.... I'm about to let my Greyhounds after it..... Evil grin

Robin

Even dogs have their limit. However, I do not. Catch me if you can.
                          Come play my game, I'll test you...
                          No days off
                          No holidays
                          No vacations
                          While you sleep in, I'm out there on the road.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, Bunny...catch ME! Big grin BTW, I had planned to only run about 8.5-9 miles, today, but I figured since I won't be able to get a long run in next weekend (shooting a friend's wedding) I'd better make up for it a bit this week...so you *might* have a chance to regain some mileage and close that gap, fuzzy face! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Your little bunny fails to impress me.
                              I ownz all ur groopz, biznatches!

I don't run, I hop, mother@#$%@! Try and keep up, girls.

Hey, girly-girls and girly-boys: if you're in the wrong group cuz your ego (and maybe something else?) is that small and shriveled, than I fart in your general direction. Don't like it? Then come play.

Got a complaint? I can be reached at: pacebunniessuck@hotmail.com :)

Cryptic

Rabid Rabbit has some issues but what a machine on the mileage lol