1000 Mile Club

February 8th. Nice run, Crabby (Read 499 times)

Gig

I knew you were holding back to make me feel a little bit better, but a 4:50 pace? Yowza! Tongue

Dog-Love

Don't you know...I've been training! OK I'll go edit the darn log. If you're stalking me you know I am a huge slouch these days!! Slow and getting slower. I need some motivation. It truly is better ski weather than run weather but I still don't get the same rush from skiing as I do with seriously pounding on trails MTA: WHOA is right...I just looked and I really don't know where that came from. I have to go check with Eric! It didn't look like that last week so must have happened when I plugged my Garmin in??? But i have never run one mile intervals that quickly. MTA again: I found the problem. It loaded my Garmin runs and I thought I told it not to. The put me close to 300 miles including that roadtrip from Anchorage to Seward. Guess I left my Garmie on
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Imminent Catastrophe

So that's where you went. We missed you over on the 2k group, Crabby!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Dog-Love

So that's where you went. We missed you over on the 2k group, Crabby!
          I am having a hella va time getting to all of my favorite sites, 2K is my goal and I will be back posting when I actually get into a running groove. Not yet though. Snow shoeing and skiing right now.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)