1000 Mile Club

Early 2012 Bunny trash talk... (Read 335 times)

I can't keep this up, but I'm training for a Half Marathon in March - and I pounded the little rascal in January.Cool

Good luck everyone!

Steve

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

vegefrog

Me too! I'm training for a marathon, which is in 2 weeks. So...my mileage will slow down as well but I have a good head start on that bunny! Smile

GKA

GKA

Last year I got off to a strong start, and then some how got left behind...ended the year at 900 miles. I'm running the Oakland HM at the end of March. 

"Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai

Dog-Love

Good luck all of you.  I hope to run 5 tomorrow

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

I've got a good lead on the bunny too.  I'm training for the Sugarloaf marathon on May 20th.  Hopefully I'll stay healthy and pass 1k before December this year.

Gig

Okay, bunny. You got a good head start on me, but I just passed 100 miles, and I'm not slowing down. Gonna getcha!

lagwagon

The takedown! Never caught him last year, this year he's already in the rearview. Here's to staying healthy. And maybe even finding my way on to page #1.