1000 Mile Club

should I log these miles? (Read 381 times)

Hello all.. Question regarding what is considered proper etiquette for the purpose for the chase of the rabbit. My DW has started runnning this weekend, and on the nighttime runs I will be accompanying her in addition to doing my normal runs. Either I'll go with her on my planned cross training and rest days..or I'll have her meet me before I put in my planned miles. I run most of my runs between 10:00 and 10:45 mm. She is again just starting, and its a combination run/walk. And at best 14 minute miles at this point. It will average an hour or more for 4 miles initially. Should I log these as runs--and should I log the total mileage? I dont want to seem like Im padding my #s with these extra runs.

Sandi Sue

There are no hard and fast rules for what you post for your mileage. Personally, I post any activity where I'm doing it upright (XC skiing, snowshoeing, walking, hiking) and don't post any biking, swimming, etc. Some people are more running purists and include only running mileage. Your call.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

...---...

Hello all.. Question regarding what is considered proper etiquette for the purpose for the chase of the rabbit.
        Chase, obtain, conquer, sautee, place napkin in lap, use fork and knife, no burping.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Chase, obtain, conquer, sautee, place napkin in lap, use fork and knife, no burping.
          The words our Boy Scout troop used when they had to kill a rabbit in survival school was "dispatch."
            Absolutely.....if you ran 'em, post 'em.
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            Kenotic Runner

The bunny counts walking miles (but only if beating a drum while walking).

Beatin' on the Rock

The bunny counts walking miles (but only if beating a drum while walking).
                Even Energizers slow down sometime Evil grin
                Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.