1000 Mile Club

First one to run next year (Read 635 times)

I would have to unpack my running stuff from my suitcase and start running right when I get home Smile - R
    How about traveling in your running outfit?
    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      The plan failed. Flights were delayed. At midnight, we were in the airport parking lot and I crashed once I got home after 13 hours of traveling. I'll run this morning though. We got a nice layer of ice on the streets this morning Sad - R
        I think I like my family. They went with me for a short loop around the neighborhood right after we emptied our champagne glasses (12:03 am). Fitness is high on our agenda this year so we thought it was a cool way to start 2007. Our neighbors and friends thought we must have had a bit too much to drink and who knows, maybe we did, can't say I really remember Cool Happy New Year! Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
          YOU ROCK!!! I thought I was good at 8:30 ..but my family was sleeping!
          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was tempted to run last night, as we rolled-in at about 12:01. But I was so tired I could barely stand and it was drizzly. I really need to make myself rest my leg, anyhow...but I SO want to be out for a run this PM. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

bas

I had my new year's day run in the afternoon. It was raining all day and just when I decided to go out and run anyway the rain stopped and the sun was back. Nice present! Sunny and windy, a great way to start running 1000 miles. BTW, the run was 22.5 km, not 22.5 miles as the pace bunny seems to think. Still not bad, eh? And I'm sure the bunny will wise up. Wink bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

derek

BTW, the run was 22.5 km, not 22.5 miles as the pace bunny seems to think. Still not bad, eh? And I'm sure the bunny will wise up. Wink
                When I just looked at the pace bunny, I see it as 14 miles so it looks correct to me.

Derek

bas

I checked again, looks correct now too. Either eric has fixed it or the error has disappeard by itself. Smile bas

bas

Yes it was eric, he fixed it. He outcodes the Pace Bunny! Smile bas