1000 Mile Club

Just joined! (Read 301 times)

MikeB-BoR

Well, it looks like I am a bit behind. I have been running for quite a bit longer than my log shows, but I wasn't tracking it....so...I am starting from here. Looks like I need to log about 25 miles a week to make the 1000. I'm going for it Smile See you at the finish line! Mike

Goals :
    •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

Welcome Mike! Smile

Dog-Love

25 miles a week should definitely get you there. See you at the end...
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

From one new member named Michael (Mike) to another - welcome! Now, go get that rabbit!
            Hi Mike! Welcome to the group! You can definately handle 25 miles per week! Good luck! Terie
            Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
            MikeB-BoR

Thanks. I think I am actually going to shoot for 35+ Smile

Goals :
              •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

Lu481

Welcome Mike, At 35 miles a week you'll be catching that bunny in no time... Lu

Top 'O the World!

Welcome Mike !! That rabbit's a push-over! Cool Clowning around
                  Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                  pokey52

WELCOME ABOARD! Twentyfive miles a weeek-- Piece of cake.