1000 Mile Club

Woohoo! Page 3! (Read 208 times)

Wish the bunny was still on page 3 but it feels good to get myself there just the same! I was beginning to think 1000 miles would be too difficult after having missed the good part of 2 months recovering from injury. This month has given me some new hope. I may not be out of this yet! Smile
      Wish the bunny was still on page 3 but it feels good to get myself there just the same! I was beginning to think 1000 miles would be too difficult after having missed the good part of 2 months recovering from injury. This month has given me some new hope. I may not be out of this yet! Smile
      Congrats. It's a bit annoying to see the rabbit keep racking up the miles where you're down and out. Hopefully I'll be moving off page 4 in the not so distant future.

Dog-Love

I am with you there. I didn't think getting off of page 4 would take this long and I am having serious doubts about getting on page 2 anytime this year. But I'll keep plugging away. I am just about to start training for a marathon so the miles are going to start moving by.
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)