1000 Mile Club

This is the weekend - 1000 mile barrier! (Read 239 times)

Go Pre!

I figure that, runpd ,tuff and myself will pass the 1000 mile mark after Sunday's runs. Goal achieved and time to move on. Although I still think I'd like to hang around a bit. There's not too many lists in the world where I show up in the top 10!
    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Yup looks that way. I actualy will pass the 1000 Mile mark about 4 miles in to my 6.3 mile run on Wednesday. I plan on marking the spot with a finish line, and then keep on running through to the next goal 1500. Big grin

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think all you bozos who have a shot at 1500 should hit the road once you pass 1k miles and give the rest of us a shot at the top 10... Wink (so says the girl who doesn't have a chance at 1500) k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well, Zoomie that was the plan, but then again maybe we ought to hang around to aggravate you? Wink No, once I pass 1,000 I will be moving on. Although the 1,000 Mile Club will always be my first love Cry

Go Pre!

I just realized it works out perfect for me. After today's 10K, it leaves me with 15K to go to the 1000 mile mark. There is a water refill stop at exactly the 15K mark of tomorrows long run! So I will look at it as the finish line. At this point I will pull my blackberry out of my running belt, log on to RunningAHEAD and remove myself from this group! Smile No, but seriously, it will be a memorable water stop though. Dave
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just realized it works out perfect for me. After today's 10K, it leaves me with 15K to go to the 1000 mile mark. There is a water refill stop at exactly the 15K mark of tomorrows long run! So I will look at it as the finish line. At this point I will pull my blackberry out of my running belt, log on to RunningAHEAD and remove myself from this group! Smile No, but seriously, it will be a memorable water stop though. Dave
              I'm chuckling at the image of you pulling your crackberry out mid-run to log-on to RA...and people say *I'm* an addict. Big grin What an exciting milestone, though! I can't wait to hit 1k, myself. I figure it will be sometime midway between my 2 Fall HMs. My big goal is 1200 for the year--100 miles/month. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Here I am, Crackberry in hand, at the 15K mark of today's run, putting me at 1000.5 miles for the year. A single tear drips from one eye (possibly from the pain of my right knee's ITBS!!) OK, 10 more K to go today, see y'all! Dave
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahahaha!!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay