1000 Mile Club

1000 miles in 2010 (Read 1864 times)

Thank you!  It's nice to run that bunny down.  Big grin  It's strange, I've been watching the number creep up and then didn't even realize it until after this weekend I crossed that threshold.  Yeah!

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Seanv2

Hoppity crosses the line!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Yay!  Thank you!  Wasn't sure I'd get there on quite a few occasions...if only we could run without life and injury niggles getting in the way!

Good luck everyone else who is chasing, overtaking or beating that bunny!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Congrats Hoppity....Big grin 

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay!  Thank you!  Wasn't sure I'd get there on quite a few occasions...if only we could run without life and injury niggles getting in the way!

Good luck everyone else who is chasing, overtaking or beating that bunny!

Nicely done, and with time to spare!  I plan to pass the bunny in the 11th hour.  Kind of a bummer, since I had originally planned to log 2000k, this year...but that root and my ankle had other plans.  At least my mileage on the bike makes up for my meager running.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

No worries ZZ...last year I ran 5.8 on December 31st just to make 1000.  But this year I am a bit ahead but that can all change.

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Seanv2

Congrats to BVJ!

We have a number of people in the 900s here, hope you all cross the line soon!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Seanv2

Runsondirt crosses the line!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Seanv2

I went away for a couple of days and three people crossed the ling. Congratulations to Pcassidy, LedLincoln and shadowrunner!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

I went away for a couple of days and three people crossed the ling. Congratulations to Pcassidy, LedLincoln and shadowrunner!

Ya snooze you loose.  Wink   Your list has me crossing on the 25th I acutally crossed on 24th around 8AM.  I just have less mileage.  congrats to Pcassidy and LedLincoln.    As for the rodent...better luck next time!Big grin

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thanks - I did it a good deal before I expected to when I signed up.  It'll be a little bittersweet leaving the bunny track, though. Shy

For the record, I crossed the line on the 24th, a couple of hours after Shadow did (not accounting for time zones).

Seanv2

I'll change you both to the 24th. Great work!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Seanv2

And congrats to jlang!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

Thanks Seanv2 for keeping track.

Correct I crossed the line on the 25th at some point during the Dublin marathon. I happen to know that jlang crossed the line on the 25th too, since he was running the marathon also.

cheers,

Paul.

Seanv2

Jeffbf crosses the 1,000 mile mark. Nice work.

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com