1000 Mile Club

We've only just begun (Read 548 times)

Since I'm running right along with pace bunny how bout I "accidently" trip him? I mean he might break a leg which would mean he would have to be put to sleep and then we could all have a feast.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pam, I love the way you think! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I am a bit ahead of him. I can distract him so he starts chasing me and then you can do the tripping. Rabbit stew for dinner!!! Is it wabbit season? E
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
          I am a bit ahead of him. I can distract him so he starts chasing me and then you can do the tripping. Rabbit stew for dinner!!! Is it wabbit season? E
          It's always wabbit season. Let's get him!

Cryptic

hey pace bunny I just wanted to give you a head start.......I shall catch you soon enough. Whoever made the pace bunny post is awesome!