1000 Mile Club

Go Eddy!! (Read 320 times)

Dave

Approaching the 1000 mile mark which I'm sure that you'll reach sometime this week. Well done, Eddy!! You recovered from your injury and smoked that darn rodent Wink

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Slow-smooth-fast

Thanks, will get there tommorrow. Had an easy week after a few high mileage weeks.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Anyone have pizza?

Well, I've overstayed my welcome. But not too long before waiting for you Eddy to get close. Now, I'm clearing out. Pole position for you mate. Relish and prosper, and congrats to your milestone. We both look to be smashing recs this year all around! Cool
        Nev

Well done Eddy On track for 2000 !! - and you had an injury Well done Nev

Slow-smooth-fast

Well done Eddy On track for 2000 !! - and you had an injury Well done Nev
            Yeah should get there. Thanks guys,

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Lu481

Congrats Eddy on reaching your 1000. And with 6 months to spare... Well done!!! Lu
                Well done Eddy! You've worked hard to get there so wallow in being in 1st position! I've been chasing you for a while now but I knew I'd never catch up. Maybe next year (if I can get used to the sheffield hills!) What's next - 2000 by December?
                  Well done Eddy. Maybe you can lap the bunny.

Jeremy

Slow-smooth-fast

I will leave soon, perhaps another week at the top! Thanks for all the encouragement.