1000 Mile Club

Pace bunny (Read 249 times)

eric :)

Hi folks, I took the bunny offline temporarily because the database query is taking too long to return, resulting in constant timeouts for that page. And if multiple users open the page at the same time, the site is brought to a crawl. I suspect the database is spending it's time collecting all the relevant entries. Once the New Year arrives, I'll turn it back on. By then, the number of run entries will be back to zero and things should be speedy again. Sorry about that! eric Smile

Dog-Love

No problem Eric...I figured there was a lot of folks checking and that would slow it down. See you next year
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Eric - For those of us very close to catching the bunny, it would be nice to be able to see him in passing. Any chance you could remove the data collection for those that are already over 1000 miles, and maybe also those who have been inactive for a long time - say, no miles logged in the past 3-4 months or something like that? Or maybe just have it show the 10-20 closest to the bunny? Thanks for the consideration!
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado