1000 Mile Club

Thoughts about a vest.. (Read 515 times)

atmparis2008

I've just noticed that RA already has vests * and ordered one*. Seems a good way to support the site...We could modify the standard vest with a decal or something....Just a thought.
      Where are the vests?
        Does this involve making an "in-vest-ment"?
        Vista
        atmparis2008

The T-shirts and vests are in the ' Shopping' tab...They look good!
            OK I must be having a blong moment because all I can find is the T-shirt and a tank top for women.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OK I must be having a blong moment because all I can find is the T-shirt and a tank top for women.
              It's not just you. I see no vests... Confused

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

atmparis2008

oops...sorry, folks. I'm Scottish. ' vest' , for me' is ' tank' , to you... Smile I was thinking about a ' 1000 miles' decal to iron onto my Ladies Tank...
                  Oh...ok! I have a "vest"! Big grin Nice idea for the decal. I'm hoping the next batch of shirts also have bigger logos so they may "advertise" a bit more for this site too!
                    Whew!!! I don't feel so blond now but I guess there is still time left in the day to change that!! Big grin

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

IMSIRunner

Not a bad idea, Ill look into some iron on decals or something similar.
                      5/4/2008 Eugene Marathon "The Journey of 1000 Miles Starts With a Single Step" Tvccrunner1@aol.com
                      atmparis2008

My RA ' vest'... my tank...has just arrived. It's great! It's a really good fit and I love the colours. Thanks, Eric.
                        PWL

Has been

oops...sorry, folks. I'm Scottish. ' vest' , for me' is ' tank' , to you... Smile
                          My sister spent a semester over with you Scots and came back not knowing how to speak English anymore! Just kidding... Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

My bike is my therapist

My wife, who is English, would say she IS speaking English and that we speak American. Big grin
                            "Psychotic speed and you'll crash, over caution will get you last. "
                            1000 Miles Running, 1000 Miles Biking
                            5000 Mile Club
                            Half Marathon Trainers
                            PWL

Has been

My wife, who is English, would say she IS speaking English and that we speak American. Big grin
                              She would be correct. By the way: your name is Lance, you are on a bike in your profile pic. Hmmm...are you planning on running Boston this year, perhaps? Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

atmparis2008

Smile Ah, divided by a common language...and that's just from the English! So, just to stir it up and because Friday is Burns' Night ( Robert Burns, poet, 1759-1796),here's part of the most famous love poem in the Scots language... O My Luve's like a red, red rose, That's newly sprung in June: O my Luve's like the melodie, That's sweetly play'd in tune. - As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I; And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry. - ..just for the beauty of it..