1000 Mile Club

The Finish Line is near... (Read 257 times)

Forever Learning

Will be off to the 1,500 miler group soon and wanted to wish you all well in your 1,000 mile endeavor. Train safe and smart. Run the hard days hard and the easy days easy Cool
      Nice work, Jeff! Don't want to see you go - but the rest of us below you will get a free notch up in position Clowning around How goes your marathon training?

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WTG, Jeff! I'm just a couple of weeks behind you! I'm not going to hit 1500 this year, unfortunately, but I definitely will next--assuming no injury or anything unexpected. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Forever Learning

Mike, So far so good. Knowing cooler weather is around the corner is helping... I have been bit by the triathlon bug and trying to keep running the foremost priority is tough right now Big grin I will have to get in just about every mile on this Pfitz plan to make it to 1,500 for the year... Kirsten, Keep on plugging away girl - 1,500 is all yours next year!
            Will be off to the 1,500 miler group soon and wanted to wish you all well in your 1,000 mile endeavor. Train safe and smart. Run the hard days hard and the easy days easy Cool
            Awesome, I'm on that same route as well. It is such a great feeling! Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

Great running you guys...Maybe next year I will try for 1500.
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Forever Learning

Will pass 1,000 with tomorrow's 5 miler Big grin