1000 Mile Club

Farewell! (Read 405 times)

Go Pre!

Well, it is time for me to move on and free up a space in the top ten. I can't speak for the others but I think if you reach your goal of 1000 miles then it's time to head over to the 1500 group. Thats not to say that I won't pop by and say hello on occasion Smile cheers Dave

Needs more cowbell!

Good luck, Dave, though 1500 shouldn't be a stretch for ya'! I will probably leave here once I hit 1000, too, though I am quite certain that I won't make 1500 this year. But it will be fun seeing just how close I can get. Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'15 Goals:

• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)

Dave, For helping me stay on page 1, you have my heartfelt thanks! Big grin Seriously, Awesome job with your running. Good luck in the 1500 chase! Steve

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

Congratulations and good luck! Smile

Michelle

Marathon Maniac # 3228

Dog-Love

Hey see you Daddyo Your leaving got me to the page of page 3 one longrun away from page 2. I am headed there this week and then I am on the same page as the rabbit
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Go Pre!

Hey see you Daddyo Your leaving got me to the page of page 3 one longrun away from page 2. I am headed there this week and then I am on the same page as the rabbit
              Awesome...glad to help, anyone and everyone Smile I will pop in every once in a while and say hello! D
                I'll be moving on after the weekend. Just enjoying the moment...
                  I reached this goal, time to move on. Good luck everyone!! Smile

Michelle

Marathon Maniac # 3228

I can't speak for the others but I think if you reach your goal of 1000 miles then it's time to head over to the 1500 group.
                    I totally agree. Congrats to Dave and Michelle for hitting a 1,000 miles already!!!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Well- I hit the 1000 mark this morning on my run so I will be moving on too. I am in the 1500 mile group but doubt I will get there. Good luck everyone- keep on keeping on.
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        Well- I hit the 1000 mark this morning on my run so I will be moving on too. I am in the 1500 mile group but doubt I will get there. Good luck everyone- keep on keeping on.
                        Good luck in the 1500 quest, Alan. Congrats on hitting 1,000!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?