1000 Mile Club

top 8 (Read 525 times)

Go Pre!

Just an observation...the top 8 runners in this group, are all ahead of the 1500 MILE pace bunny. Hmmmm

madness baby

Sorry about that. I'll have to tone it down a little bit. Wink ha deb
      deb
      va

Just an observation...the top 8 runners in this group, are all ahead of the 1500 MILE pace bunny. Hmmmm
        Hey, that puts a different perspective on things. Of the runners in the 1000 Mile Club not exceeding the 1500 Mile Club bunny, I am in 3rd place! Shocked
          With all due respect, who cares, I don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This topic has been discussed before in great length. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Prophet!

i counted top 7...should be top 8 by tomorrow Big grin
              Hey, that puts a different perspective on things. Of the runners in the 1000 Mile Club not exceeding the 1500 Mile Club bunny, I am in 3rd place! Shocked
              I'm #2 then. Sweeeeeeet. Last year, I broke 700 for the first time, so I think 1000 is a good goal. I have a Half-Marathon coming up in 3 weeks, so I will probably fade a bit after that. There's nothing wrong with exceeding 1500, is there?

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

va

I'm #2 then. Sweeeeeeet. Last year, I broke 700 for the first time, so I think 1000 is a good goal. I have a Half-Marathon coming up in 3 weeks, so I will probably fade a bit after that. There's nothing wrong with exceeding 1500, is there?
                No, there's nothing wrong with exceeding 1500. Keep up the good work! Btw, nice job doing 700+ miles last year!
                  Thanks VA123, Tacked on 2 more miles today! (with my 7 year old daughter) Steve

Thanks VA123, Tacked on 2 more miles today! (with my 7 year old daughter) Steve
                    Way to model good habits for your daughter!! lisak
                    Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
                      I missed over 70 miles due to injury and sickness in February. And then missed 30 miles so far in March. After my March 25 marathon the mileage will hopefully increase. I actually dropped from this group once and was only in teh 1500 mile club but this group posts more and seems and is more sociable, so I rejoined. Sorry if I am pushing you down on emore slot but this is a fun group to be included in.
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        I'll survive! Big grin Welcome back! I have a half-marathon on 25 March...my motivation after that is questionable. Hopefully I'll find another race of any distance before September (the next one I know of right now) to keep me going. The running communities in Romania cities are tough to pin down for any long term schedule plans. Steve

I missed over 70 miles due to injury and sickness in February. And then missed 30 miles so far in March. After my March 25 marathon the mileage will hopefully increase. I actually dropped from this group once and was only in teh 1500 mile club but this group posts more and seems and is more sociable, so I rejoined. Sorry if I am pushing you down on emore slot but this is a fun group to be included in.
                          Tis a friendly group - glad you're back!!
                          Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4