1000 Mile Club

Ron - look at your weekly milage on the members list... (Read 498 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

79.4??? I think your log shows 9.8 right now... Eric? Whassup with this?

Roads were made for journeys...

I know. I think it might have to do with the fact that I log my runs ahead of time. I just make the workout type as Plan and switch it when I get the run completed. The mileage summary is probably adding my future planned runs in. Or it might be because I work in kilometers and not miles. I like it, it makes me feel like one of those pro athletes Wink By the way Janell, in case you haven't noticed, I added you as Admin on the group. In case I will need some help or something happens to me Undecided
      Wingz

Professional Noob

9.8 miles ain't nowhere close to 79.4 K, so it's gotta be the "Plan" runs... Roll eyes Yeah, I saw the "admin" thing. Um... ok. That'll let me lock a thread if all these 1000 mile athletes get too rowdy at their victory celebration party... Big grin Is it too early to start planning the party?

My plan runs only go until the end of the year. It shouldn't not affect next year. I'll avoid entering them next year not to be caught cheating Wink
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Ron - I'm heading out of this group and over into the 1500 mile group because it's where I want to be for 2007. Thanks for taking the reigns on this one! You're awesome! Sorry, you'll need another admin. Also, ask Zoom-zoom about her ideas for graphics for the front/home page! She rocks!

Hey zoomy, do you want to share admin privileges on the group? You can then redesign the front page as you wish! - R
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sure! Not sure what we can do with the front pages...I haven't played much with adding graphics, but I think someone did that with another group, so I would guess that simple HTML tags and formatting will work. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You're in! Maybe a picture of a big bunny teasing everyone Wink Beat that bunny. - R
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like this...? I want to play with the font some... k

~ Sarah Kay

he he. beat that wabbit! I noticed I forgot to give you access last night. You should have access now.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shoot, I just tried to add that bunny graphic, but we ran out of available characters in the box (I wonder if Eric can up the allotment?). k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I like the text on this one better...thoughts?

~ Sarah Kay

It looks great to me! I added it on the front page. Were you editing the text on the front page or the one for the summary. I didn't have problem with max number of characters. - R
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

D'oh, I was trying to do the summary. I forgot that there were two separate areas that could be edited. Yeah, he looks funny...little, taunting, jerky bunny! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

This looks great! I look like that after some of my runs, tongue out, eyes bulging, only that I am wet all over with sweat dripping all around. Big grin Ewa
                                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill