1000 Mile Club

I Smell Bunny Tail... (Read 276 times)

I'm so close his cottontail is tickling my nose hairs!! Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I love it!!! Big grin

Michelle

Just took a seat next to the bunny and we're discussing tomorrow's run. Sunday is my long run, but he doesn't wanta go long. Cry "Well, See ya later wabbit. I'm gonna chase your brother[1500m]down now." Evil grin Good Luck, Good Health fellow RA'rs

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Sneaky Hare! I guess at the stroke of midnight he awoke and took off ahead of me. Evil grin When I catch up to "thumper" later today, I'll kick him to the curb for you guys. Black eye Kill him I won't. I'll leave that to someone else. I'm hunting 1500. He's much leaner! Big grin

Ricky