1000 Mile Club

YTD Distance (Read 296 times)

Now that the bunny is far behind, I've set my sights on some of you near the top of the board. You are all proving to to be more elusive than that 'waskly wabbit'. Slow down, eh? Or, better yet, move to another Club so I can at least feel better about myself... <wink>
    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I am trying to do the same. I am thinking of going to a run everyday regarless of potential inguries Wink So if you pass me I will be right behind you biteing at your heels. RunPd

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

I'm trying to get off of page 3 and it's not going well. Someone shoot that bunny please!! Then I'd pass him.Big grin

Michelle

va

Check it out. There are 17 members past the half-way point!!!
            Cool. I don't want to talk about it. Sad Just kidding. I think it's great!! Big grin

Michelle

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

I think that everyones mileage is really starting to increase with spring in full swing.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Go Pre!

Marathon, 1 week away, I will be resting up a bit afterwards so the door will be open! Smile
                  Damn you, RunPd... Evil grin In all seriousness, this is a wildly successful group. Although the year is not even half over...