1000 Mile Club

Pace Group Standings (Read 1105 times)

derek

What do you all think: http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups It's not updating automatically as yet, but it will in the next couple hours.

Derek

AWESOME!!!! Very cool! Thanks Derek!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good work that man!! Superb!! Thanks Derek.
        derek

It's now updating automatically

Derek

Thanks for taking the time to do this - it's great! Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

derek

For the group admin(s), you can add a link on the leaderboard if you wanted. I did it for the 2000 mile group. See http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000/YTDDistance

Derek

va

Derek, This is excellent! Thanks! Big grin
                  Thanks a lot for doing this! I love that it tells me exactly how many miles behind (for now) I am!
                  bas

Beautiful!

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

vicentefrijole

Nice job!!!
                        Wicked cool.
                        Gig

Spectacular! And I'm not just saying that because I'm in first place, just -0.1 miles off pace. I really, really want to run to the end of the street and back right now. I guess that would be silly.
                            NICE! Very NICE! Thank you! I love it tells me how far behind I am and what I need to do to catch that dratted bunny! Wink

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

WAYYYY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

WOW...that is cool! And I'm ticked that I couldn't get much of a run in this weekend and am now behind (just a miserable, slow 4 miler on ice and deepish snow in the middle of a blizzard)! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay