1000 Mile Club

Farewell! (Read 405 times)

Go Pre!

Well, it is time for me to move on and free up a space in the top ten. I can't speak for the others but I think if you reach your goal of 1000 miles then it's time to head over to the 1500 group. Thats not to say that I won't pop by and say hello on occasion Smile cheers Dave
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good luck, Dave, though 1500 shouldn't be a stretch for ya'! I will probably leave here once I hit 1000, too, though I am quite certain that I won't make 1500 this year. But it will be fun seeing just how close I can get. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave, For helping me stay on page 1, you have my heartfelt thanks! Big grin Seriously, Awesome job with your running. Good luck in the 1500 chase! Steve

2014 - Get 5k back under 20:00.  Stay healthy!

Congratulations and good luck! Smile

Michelle

Dog-Love

Hey see you Daddyo Your leaving got me to the page of page 3 one longrun away from page 2. I am headed there this week and then I am on the same page as the rabbit
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Go Pre!

Hey see you Daddyo Your leaving got me to the page of page 3 one longrun away from page 2. I am headed there this week and then I am on the same page as the rabbit
              Awesome...glad to help, anyone and everyone Smile I will pop in every once in a while and say hello! D
                I'll be moving on after the weekend. Just enjoying the moment...
                  I reached this goal, time to move on. Good luck everyone!! Smile

Michelle

I can't speak for the others but I think if you reach your goal of 1000 miles then it's time to head over to the 1500 group.
                    I totally agree. Congrats to Dave and Michelle for hitting a 1,000 miles already!!!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Well- I hit the 1000 mark this morning on my run so I will be moving on too. I am in the 1500 mile group but doubt I will get there. Good luck everyone- keep on keeping on.
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        Well- I hit the 1000 mark this morning on my run so I will be moving on too. I am in the 1500 mile group but doubt I will get there. Good luck everyone- keep on keeping on.
                        Good luck in the 1500 quest, Alan. Congrats on hitting 1,000!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?